5.10 Approach Shoes, Garmin/Apple Watch, GORE-TEX shell pants, Alpinist mags

3 items for sale, if post/picture is up items are available. Payment via Venmo or PayPal, shipping CONUS $12 flat rate. 10% Discount for local pickup in Bend, OR.

1) 5.10 approach shoes (I think they are the "Access" model but may be incorrect), pre-Adidas. Size 10. lightly used, in great shape, no major defects. Quite light. $40 + shipping. 

2) Adidas Terrex Techrock PRO pant. Black, shell pants, uninsulated, super light. Tried on but never worn outside. Pretty sweet shell pants with 3/4 length side zippers, internal gaiters, hip pocket with avalanche beacon loop. Size 30 waist. I am 5'11" 165lbs and these are way too tight, length seems about right for ski or mountain boots, I am a 30" inseam. 1 small defect as pictured: The waist is missing 1 button-popped when I tried to snap them around my waist. The pants still close and have a built-in belt. This can easily be repaired at your local gear shop. Pants still function as intended. $100 + shipping. 

From the web: Featuring GORE-TEX Pro, the adidas Terrex Techrock Pants provide you with rugged and durable protection. The GORE-TEX Pro offers superior breathability with the ultimate GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY promise for waterproof protection. The pants are designed with an integrated gaiter placed specifically to keep you feeling dry and warm inside whilst also remaining windproof. This integrated gaiter helps to keep wetness out and side zip ventilation allows you to control airflow to suit your needs. The water-resistant Vislon zipper on the lower leg also adds flexibility and protection against cold and wet weather conditions. With a functional and stylish fit, the Techrock will help you go further in the mountains. A leg pocket is sealed with a water-resistant zipper and an internal security pocket ensure that your belongings can be stored securely and protected from the elements.

(Missing button: pants look grey in this pic but I assure you they are black-some low-light iPhone trickery at play here) 

3) Alpinist magazines 74-77 (4 total). Normal use condition. Read but not abused, no missing pages. No photos but pretty self-explanatory. $20 for the lot + shipping. 

4) Garmin forerunner 245 music. Used but plenty of life left, includes charging cable. $100 + shipping 

5) Apple Watch Sport band, white, includes both sizes to fit nearly any wrist. Unopened/unused. $25

Thanks for looking, first come first served via PM/email. 

Detail

Tags