FS: Garmin inReach SE+

Description:  Great communication device for keeping in touch via two-way messaging while in the backcountry, and also for having an SOS device in case of an emergency. I find the large screen preferable over the small screen of the Mini and Mini 2, as I don't want to have to depend on my phone's screen to type messages in case of an emergency. That being said, you can easily pair this SE+ with you phone via Bluetooth and operate the device from your phone's screen, if you prefer that method (just like with the Mini and Mini 2).

Condition:  Excellent condition. This thing worked flawlessly for me on several adventures over the last year. I am only selling because I changed to a device that has navigation and messaging capabilities. I do not have the original box, but I have the device, user manuals, carabiner clip, backpack tether (doesn’t come stock with these, so a nice extra!), charging/syncing cord, and one tempered glass screen protector. I removed the previous glass screen protector I had on it as it had a small chip in it, but I have the second screen protector from the original 2-pack that is ready to go. The actual device’s screen is flawless. The device has been restored to factory defaults and is ready to go for the new owner!

Price:  Asking $275. Willing to ship if you pay shipping, which I would guess is around $15.

Detail

Tags