FS: Men's and Woman's Smartwool, Layers, Jackets (FREE SHIPPING)

If you're looking for some extra warmth and comfort this winter or spring, grab some Merino Wool goodies I have available from Smartwool. My girlfriend and I wear Smartwool almost every day, and it has been a gamechanger for our layering systems. Passing on some extra items in the wardrobe.

1: New only tried on, mens Smartwool 250 thermal Baselayer crew mountain scape

Size: Mens Small, fits a little baggier, non slim fit.

Material 100% Merino Wool

$80 with free shipping including tracking

-------

2: In good used condition, mens Smartwool 250 thermal baselayer crew neck.

Size: Mens Medium
Color: Black with stripped arms
Material: 100% Merino Wool (non itchy)

$55 with free shipping with tracking included!

------

3: Smartwool Womans lightweight hooded jacket with a nice light pattern and it is hooded, in good used condition with no holes, snags, and minimal to no pilling, but does have 2 small spots on it as pictured. One is on the back of the armpit (small), and one is on the inside that is very minor. Both might be gotten out in the wash easily. Draw strings on hood are missing.

Size: Woman Medium
Color: white, grey, and a green interior hood
Material: Pictured

$68 with free shipping with tracking included!

------

4: New in packaging, Smartwool Neck gaiter. We have a few of these, selling an extra we haven't used! We love these, and they help keep us nice and warm on colder windy days! 

They also double as a mask! 

Size: One size fits all Unisex
Color: Black
Material: 88% Merino Wool (non itchy) and 12% Nylon

$28 with free shipping and a tracking number (would prefer to ship without the cardboard in the packaging for weight saving)

-----

5:Good condition Smartwool Womans Heavy Merino Wool Jacket that looks very professional and will keep you nice and cozy this fall and winter.

Size: Womans Small
Color:brown

Material: 80% Merino Wool, 20% nylon

Slight pilling/lint, all zippers work great

$85 with free shipping including tracking

-----

6: Smartwool Merino Wool Puffy Jacket, front and back wool puffy insulated. Super warm for these cold months!

Size: Woman's Small

Good condition, no holes. There is a mark as pictured on one of the sleeves.

$85 with free shipping with tracking included!

----

7: Smartwool 250 Baselayer thermal in fair condition with some small holes. Still a great Baselayer and could probably patch the holes or sew them

Size: woman's small

Color: Burgundy

Material: 100% merino wool (non itchy)

$36 shipped with tracking included! 

----

8: Smartwool 250 Thermal baselayer in fair condition with some holes.Still warm and could be used as a baselayer.

Size: Womans Medium
Color: Purple

Material: 100% Merino wool

$36 with free shipping including tracking

---

Have more pics if needed.

Located on the Southern Oregon Coast

Cash, venmo, paypal, cashapp 

Please be willing to pay any goods and service fees if you'd like to use that payment method, as I am already paying for shipping. Thanks! Cheers

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags