WTB hardboot splitboard gear

Last year, I made the decision to buy a used AT ski setup to access ice and bigger mountain objectives out west, despite being a mediocre skier at best. I even managed to use them once last season, but all I really managed to do was take my skis for a walk since they really didn't speed up the ascent and I ended up bootpacking down to the tree line for fear of flying down the steep slope with 30 lbs of ice climbing gear ever threatening to send me head over heels. Following that experience, I made peace with the fact that I'll never be as competent a skier as I am snowboarder and that I may as well turn to the dark side of backcountry snowboarding - hardboot splitboarding.

I already own a split board that I'm happy with, but am looking for plate bindings and modded or unmodded AT boots (dynafit tlt5/tlt6/speedfit, arcteryx procline, atomic backland) good for snowboarding. Many of the manufacturers seem to be struggling to keep hardboot bindings in stock and I'm not sure I'm ready to splurge on brand new AT boots that I'll end up modding to unuseability for skiing. If anyone is looking to offload either boots or bindings, or point me in the direction of a shop/website/forum where these are more commonly sold used, it would be much appreciated.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags