Quarks, Petzl Caritools, OR San Juan, BD Sabretooth crampons, tricams, deals deals deals!

Quarks: Good condition, older model. Used for my annual couple pitches at the Ice Park, and a few mountaineering excursions. I’ve scratched my way up WI5 with them (on TR) and I suck at ice climbing, so you’ll probably onsight Helmcken Falls with these rad boys. $300 obo.

Petzl Caritool Evo: like new, and honestly these things are the shit. I’d love to sell them with the tools and crampons as an intro ice package, but I’ll piece out if I must. I should note that these are last year’s model, and use a wiregate-like clip to attach to the harness rather than that svelte orange loop of cord. $10 each, and they should fit in an envelope so shipping is free if you buy them by their lonesome.

OR San Juan soft shell, in good condition, men’s size medium. I dunno, it’s a softshell. Keeps the wind and snow off, good for skiing. $90 obo.

BD Sabretooth crampons. These were originally the semi-auto version with a toe strap and heel bail, but I’ve added two toe bails for added versatility. Take ‘em off if you like. $100, and I’ll throw in a file for sharpening if you ask nicely. Also comes with two Tyvek mail envelopes for fast and light, alpine style, dirtbag friendly storage. Don’t be a chump with one of those expensive, slow-and-heavy crampón bags that Big Duffer will charge $20 and shipping for.

Pink and black tricams: Great for aspiring trad dads, Gunkies, and confusing gym climbers on their first trip outside. $15 total.

Buyer pays shipping for all items, and local pickup in SW Colorado would be fantastic.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags