Holiday Sale—shoes, clothes, books, ski gear, free stuff, and yellow C3

Gotta make room for all the new toys. I have pictures of everything but didn't want the post to be a mile long, so if the you're interested in something that's not pictured, or want more detailed pictures, send me a DM.

Buyer covers shipping.

Shoes!

Blown out Scarpa Cruxes (41.5)—free!

Well worn Tennies (42.5)—$15—replacement laces are short and tread in the front of the foot is mostly worn out

OId Scarpa Magos (no size)—$75—these things are amazing. I wear a 41/41.5 instinct and these fit a little big, I'm guessing 42 or 43. Almost all of the original rubber is left. Definitely a needle in the haystack for those that know.

Butora Acros (42)—$30—great shoes, but I don't wear them as much as my instincts. Due for a resole in the near future, but good for a while yet.

Like new Scarpa Dragos (41.5)—$125—worn a couple times, but wanted the smaller size. 95% of the rubber left.

Books!—$45 for the lot

Marty Lewis ORG 10th Ed.—$10—good condition

Jerry Handren Red Rocks 1st Ed.—$20—used

SuperTopo High Sierra Climbing 2nd Ed.—$20—like new

Jim Thornburg Bay Area Rock 7th Ed. (2012)—$10—used

Yellow C3—$70 OBO

Clothes, Ski Gear, Misc—DM me for pictures

NWT Outdoor Research Men's Wadi Rum Climbing Pants (32" inseam, 30" waist)—$75—amazing pants, light and tough, went with a different size

NWOT LTM6 Airflo Tilley Hat (size 7 ¼ [22.75"])—$50

Single Salomon running gaiter—free!

La Sportiva Trucker's Hat—free!

North Face Terra 55L Backpack—$25

Men's Large North Face Ski Pants—$25

Men's XS Patagonia Ski Jacket—$75—a few cosmetic blemishes, otherwise great condition

NWT G3 Targa Binding Repair Kit—$20 (original tag says $50)