FS: Patagonia + TNF Clothing

Prices do not include shipping, which I will just charge at the cheapest rate I can find.  If you have a business address I can ship to, I can get super cheap shipping, usually only a few dollars.  

Patagonia Galvanized Jacket, Mens Medium - sweet waterproof stretchy shell.  Small hole in one of the arms I patched from the inside with tenacious tape. Still wateproof. Fits slim and a touch long, great for wearing under a harness and won't ride up when you raise your arms. $100

Patagonia R1 Hoody, Mens Medium - Used a handful of times, no rips, tears, or stains - $80

The North Face L2 Grid Fleece, mens medium - nice slim fit, this is like a little thinner version of the r1.  Worn a little bit more and has some slight discoloration near the wrists but otherwise in great shape - $65

Mountain Hardwear Compressor Puffy Pants, Mens Medium - Used once.  When you need 'em you need 'em!  Hard shell material on knees and butt - $90

Patagonia Dual Aspect Bibs, Mens Medium - got these hardshell climbing bibs with high aspirations and never ended up using them, new with tags - $200

Patagonia Better Sweater, Women's Small, new with tags - $75

Patagonia Alpine Climbing Pants, Womens Size 4 - Used once, a little heavier weight for winter objectives - $80

Patagonia Mens Better Sweater, Mens Medium - Worn a handful of times, $65

Patagonia Micropuff, Womens Small - New with tags, $160