FS: Cheap! Omega Pacific Ice Tools, Petzl Crampons, Garmont Megarides, Insulmat, and Rock Shoes

Hello MP'ers!

It's time to pare down the gear quiver and offer some great deals on gear with little use.

-Omega Pacific Alpha Ice Tools, maybe used once. Includes BD leashes. I live in SF. Not sure what I was thinking when I decided I needed Ice Tools. $150 for the pair.

-Petzl 12pt Crampons. Used a few times. Never sharpened. Bales, anti-bot's and Straps all in perfect shape. Bag Included. I'm sure I'll regret having sold these the next time the ice is in on Mt Tam. $100

-Garmont Megarides. Size 27/310bsl. These are used and heavily modded but the stock liners have never been molded and they still have plenty of life left. Flexon tongues, power straps, but no footbeds or insoles included. These boots are pretty light for how beefy they are, I am not. $50

-Millet Hybrid Lace Up climbing shoes. Size 44. French people must have skinny feet. Tried them once at the gym and realized it wasn't going to happen. Basically brand spankin new. If size 42 TC Pro's are your favorite fitting shoe of all time, you might not like these. $50

-Insulmat sleeping pad. If your bag has one of those cool pockets to slide a pad into, this thing will work well. If not, you might spend half the night wondering where it went and why you actually paid for this thing. Bonus: It's red and black and also works great as a raft or pool toy. $20

-Shipping not included, Paypal or cash money only.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags