FS - PATAGONIA Mixed Guide Hoody Sz Men's med - $85, PATAGONIA Knifeblade Pullover sz Men's med - $80, NWOT Showa Temres 282-02 Sz medium - $15

Patagonia Mixed Guide Hoody - Men's medium. Great Condition. Hybrid Polartech Powershield softshell with H2NO hardshell in the shoulder, chest, upper arms and hood. Some minor wear evident on the back interior of the hood. Just retreated. $85 plus shipping.

Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover - Men's medium. Excellent condition. Lightweight, packable, Polartech Powershield softshell. Fantastic piece for ice climbing. Protects against all but the heaviest precipitation. Just retreated. $80 plus shipping.

IFYKYK. The worst kept secret in ice climbing gloves is the Showa Temres. These are just like their smurf-blue cousins, but improved by going stealth with a gauntlet. Bought pairs in M and L since I wasn't sure which I would need. Keeping the L pair.

I tried the mediums on and wore them around for a few minutes, but otherwise brand new.

These run small so mediums are likely best suited for those who wear small size in most mainstream manufacturer gloves.

$15 plus shipping or a six pack if you are local and you can pick up.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags