Trad climbing gear (cams, nuts and hexes) and free stuff with purchase

***Prices do not include shipping

$90: DMM #6 equivalent, sling is basically new, bought this year. Comes with racking carabiner. Retails for $130.

$47: BD #3 gen 3 camalot. Sling dated 2018, comes with a color matched racking carabiner.

$40: Wild country friend, BD .5 equivalent. Comes with color matching carabiner. Reslung this year. It is cleaned, lubed and ready to go!

$40: BD .75. I have two of these, slings are dated 2017, comes with color matching carabiner. 

$165: Bd X4 .1, .2, .3 and .4. Id prefer to sell these as a set. They come with a color matched carabiner. All of them are cleaned, lubed, have minimal wear and were reslung this past year. 

$80: DMM Wallnuts 1-11, comes with a racking carabiner. 

$15: set of assorted nuts and a hex. #4 and #7 hex, a weird unknown silver hex, and a #4, #6, #7 (X2) and #9. 8 pieces in total! Comes with racking carabiner.

If you spend more than 60 bucks you can have any of the following items for free:

Mountain hardwear raincoat, needs waterproofing, but is otherwise in good shape with no tears.

Hammock straps.

Gregory daypack, I think its about 20 liters or so, has one small tear in the side.

The North Face epic gigantic fanny pack. In perfect condition, I just don't use it and want it to go to a good home. 

Gear hammock.

Gaiters. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags