Montbell Superior Down Jacket, Patagonia Micropuff storm, Evolv Braindead Ashima Zenith and Shaman (8 mens)

Patagonia Micropuff Storm, Mens medium: (175$ OBO) I bought the patagonia jacket at an outlet during the summer. I used it for a week in the bugaboos, and got a couple pockmarked holes in the back which I've patched, still handles water like an absolute champ. Its an amazing synthetic and waterproof parka.

I'm only getting rid of the Patagucci because I dont deserve it! Im not spending nearly enough time in cold wet places to justify it. I'm open to any offers or trades as long as they arent ludicrous. Any activewear or gear is totally up my alley!

Montbell superior down parka, mens small (125$ OBO): The mont-bell parka is in perfect condition. Its such a good, warm, super lightweight jacket. I bought it at this link and promptly realized I can squeeze into a small :( https://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?p_id=2301237&fo_flg=1

Pics: imgur.com/gallery/KDRQwo3

I would consider some trades: Beat up arcteryx proton/atom or patagucci nano-air? Racks of nuts? Fiveten shoes? Softshell pants? I dont know, anything!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags