STOLEN GEAR: Please Contact Me if someone tries selling you this stolen Gear,

My Haul bag with all my cams, slings, rescue gear, etc as well as a Patagonia duffelbags,Martin Backpacker Guitar, Blue Ice squirrel backpack,  a Black Atom 8l Ultralight Patagonia Backpack Sling, a Mens large Orange Rab Puffy, Womens medium Blue Arcteryx Puffy ,  Patagonia Mens Medium Orange R1 Techface hoody, as well as many many other items were stolen from my vehicle which was broken into this past week.

If anyone has tried selling you anything or any sales seem suspicious or if you hear anything, please, please contact me asap

markings on all gear: Turquoise tape, Purple owl tape, and Turquoise/baby blue paint pen markings on all of the gear

Amongst the climbing gear that may help identify if it is mine are:

-6 Blue Hera Petzl Attache carabiners

- 4-6 Gold Petzl attache carabiners

- 1 red silent partner

- Double Rack of Totems from Black to Green

-GriGri 1

-Petzl Pro Traxion

-chouinard non locking oval carabiners

-small aid gear (RURP on blue sling) along with hooks and other small pitons

-two passports (doubt they will be sold, but who knows)

-MacBook Pro charging cord

and there is a lot of blue paint pen in the difficult to remove areas of the carabiners and cams, (In the Collette of locking carabiners, on the bottom of cam heads, on the inner section (between cables) of the nuts, In the flanged handle of the Gri Gri 1.

slightly more organized list:

• Haul bag and all contents
    • triples of most sizes from Black Diamond to Totem. C3s-#6
    • 15 slings (most black diamond and mammut dyneema, some black diamond nylon and blends)
    • 10-12 double length slings (most BD nylon some blend of dyneema and nylon, one or two nylon)
    • triple length mammut dyneema sling with yellow edges
    • quad mammut dyneema sling with blue edges
    • locker draws (Trango dogbanes, Metolius round stock black lockers on ends, some with BD rock locks, and some with Petzl Attache Gold and Hera Blue Lockers)
    • Silent Partner
    • silver Gri Gri 1
    • set of jumars
    • Camp oval lockers
  • Martin Backpacker guitar with black Martin case
  • Black Patagonia "water" duffel bag
  • Black Patagonia Backpack sling (Atom Ultralight 8l)
  • Blue Ice (blue color as well) Squirrel Backpack with helmet elastic netting
  • Many Jackets and Puffys
    • Blue Medium Womens Arcteryx puffy
    • Orange Large Mens Rab Puffy
    • Bright Orange Medium Mens Patagonia R1 techface hoody

I am still also trying to recall all the items in the smaller duffel bags and side satchel Patagonia bag, but this is the bulk of it.

Be careful Parking your cars near Chautauqua, I was parked on 9th and cascade with the doors locked.

Please contact me by email or text  if anyone tries to sell you any of this gear.

[email protected]