Lots of Trad Gear & Double Portlaledge with Fly for Sale

Hello fellow climbers,

As I get older I finally need to come to terms with the fact that my eyes were much bigger then my stomach (or I guess in this case my hands) when it came to purchasing gear, and its time to get it to a new home with someone who will give them the proper use they deserve.

I have the following items for sale. I'm not going to post a bunch of individual photos so if you're interested in something and want pictures please respond or DM me and I will get them to you ASAP. All gear is in good to excellent condition. Everything is in excellent condition, has been properly stored on pegs in the garage or in plastic bins. No long-term exposure to sunlight and absolutely no exposure to corrosive chemicals. If you have any questions about specific conditions or want pictures please post or DM.

I have previously sold on MP and have a solid record. 

Buyer will be responsible for freight costs. I will get quotes for multiple shipping couriers and you may choose which option you want.

Payment through PayPal or Venmo only (add 3% if sending for goods/services). I will ship next business day after payment is received.

Thanks!

Updated List of Items for Sale

• Black Diamond Double-size Portaledge (only used in gym) with Double-size Fly (new in package): $800
  • 20x BD neutrinos (6 red, 4 silver, 3 purple, 3 green, 2 blue, and 2 yellow): $3/pc or $50/all
  • Petzl Pro Traxion - Gold: $85 (brand new, never used)
  • GriGri2 - Blue: $50 (good condition, definitely has seen some use)
  • GriGri2 - Gold: $75 (excellent condition, little usage)
  • 20x BD 60 cm slings: $3/ea or $50/all
  • BD Guide: $15
  • Petzl Reverso: $20
  • 22x Various Screwgate Lockers: $5/ea or $100/all
  • BD Stopper Set (#4-13, plus extra #4): $50
  • DMM Wallnut Set (#4-11): $65
  • DMM Peanut Set (#1-4, plus extra #1): $30
  • CAMP Tricam Set (0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2): $90
    Note: All BD Cams are the non-ultralight C4 and come with matching neutrino; all Metolius cams also come with matching neutrino!
  • 2x BD Cam 0.4: $35/ea
  • 2x BD Cam 0.5: $35/ea
  • 1x BD Cam 0.75: $35
  • 3x BD Cam 1: $40/ea
  • 2x BD Cam 2: $40/ea
  • 3x BD Cam 3: $45/ea
  • 2x BD Cam 4: $55/ea
  • 1x BD Cam 5: $65/ea
  • 2x Metolius Ultralight #0 (purple): $40/ea
  • 2x Metolius Ultralight #1 (blue): $40/ea
  • 2x Metolius Ultralight #2 (yellow): $40/ea
  • 2x Metolius Ultralight #3 (orange): $40/ea