- Patagonia Better Sweater Hoody (Blue): Size S $75 No pilling, barely worn (https://www.patagonia.com/product/womens-better-sweater-fleece-hoody/25539.html?dwvar_25539_color=NENA)
- Prana Halle Pants (Black): Size 0 $30 Good condition, also convertible to shorts. Too big for me, :( (https://www.prana.com/p/halle-pant-ii/1971021.html?dwvar_1971021_color=Slate%20Green&dwvar_1971021_size=8&dwvar_1971021_dimension=SH)
- REI Screen Line Pants (Black): Size 2 $30 Too big for me :( (https://www.rei.com/product/109751/rei-co-op-screeline-hybrid-pants-womens)
- Burton Gloria Snowboard Pants (Red): Size S $45 Used for around 1.5 season and started preferring shells last season. Washed + Treated before stowing it away. Just kept it as a spare (https://www.burton.com/us/en/p/womens-burton-gloria-pant/W22-101011.html)
- Maloja Antelope Ski Pants (Red): Size S $45 Similar deal, old pants that i've kept as a spare and never got rid of (gear hoarding) evo.com/outlet/insulated-pa…;
(Pants shown above from right to left)
- Scarpa Vapor Lace: Size 40 1/2 $35 don't like the fit, moderately worn but still lots of life left
- La Sportiva Women's Solutions: Size 38 1/2 $100 Tried really hard to like solutions but its a nope from me!
- 5.10 Crawe: Size 38 1/2 (Women's 7.5) $60 Too small, probably only forced myself to wear them for a grand total of 5 climbs before i gave up.
- Also have Size 39 1/2, (Women's 8.5) similar condition and issue (too big, willing to part w/ too. Rarely wear them but when I do, I just wear them w/ socks to warm up in or for cold days outdoors)
Other misc gear items that I have no need for anymore:
- La Sportiva Finales Size 40 $20 Decently well loved but still has life left, pinhole hole in the rubber shown in pic. Use to be my primary trad shoes (since TC pros aren't my thing, but recently fell in love w/ the mens mythos! so its honestly collecting dust)
- Petzl Ascension Left $40
- BD transfer snow shovel $40
- Mammut Boulder Chalk Can $15 (free w/ any purchase)
- generic BD black mojo zip chalk bag $5 (free w/ any purchase)
All prices include shipping or $5 less if pick up in the Seattle area! Will update as I find more gear to part ways w/ and/or sold. Also flexible on prices, let me know if you think fair-er price, i think they are pretty fair but definitely open!