FS Used shoes: La Sportiva Solutions 40.5 , Arc'teryx FL Konseael approach shoes size 9, and more.

Hi, looking to sell climbing shoes and approach shoes via paypal. All prices are negotiable for the most part.

La sportiva solutions 40.5- these are used but still have plenty of life left, these have a pretty fresh resole as well. Looking for $100 obo.

Arc'teryx Konseal FL approach shoes size 9: These are used plenty of times over the last year and a half, a great and light approach shoe. Looking for $80 obo.

Hoka Shoes,
size 10, used and have a rip in them, but has plenty of life still. Looking for $50 obo, these were given to me and they are a little to big.

Scarpa Mens Mescalito Mid GTX Walking / Hiking Boot used size 9.5 used. These were also given to me but I just haven't put them into good use so selling this, Looking for 100$ obo.

Madrock climbing shoes 8.5. These I got a while ago but I never used maybe once or twice, super soft but aggressive. An interesting shoe for sure just don't wear. Looking for $50 obo.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags