FS: almost new BD SkyLounge Single Ledge with Rain Fly

Posting for a friend, will get anyone interested in touch (also listed on CL Santa Barbara)

$500
This is an almost new BD SkyLounge Single Ledge with Rain Fly (including stretcher bar). It was used for stargazing in a tree, has a bit of dust and a few sap spots on the frame, but never saw rock beyond a trial run at the base of a cliff. All fabric, stitches, framing, straps, and buckles are 100%. Rain fly is intact, never deployed. Includes wall-deployable ("through-clip") carrying sacks for both components (meaning you clip on the wall, then the ledge or fly deploy from the bottom; when you finish, you stuff them UP to the sack). Pictures aren't great (and forgive me for not putting the fly on, I was rushed) but ask me questions or come see it.

BTW- this is NOT the recalled model; this was made AFTER the recall.

I'm in Santa Barbara CA but if you're not in a hurry we can use the bro-highway to get them between the Bay Area and San Diego, maybe Joshua Tree in the winter or the Valley in the spring…? We can talk shipping but doesn't seem reasonable given the size.

Cash preferred (PP/Venmo if we can find a way that feels safe?), I'll entertain offers, only partial/full trades I'm interested in would be: XL Men's Nano Puff Hoodie in new/good shape, quality ultralight BP tent, 20-30deg Western Mountaineering Bag/Quilt, maybe fly rods…?

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags