Arcteryx and Patagonia (Men's XL) Jackets and La Sportiva Footwear

Cleaning out the closets of items no longer needed by myself or my adult boys.  Everything is in excellent condition, otherwise noted.  All items will ship via USPS with tracking and insurance.   All prices include a flat $10S/H.  Any questions, email me directly....

Thanks.

Arc'Teryx Cerium LT Hoody - XL - Labrynth - $260 - LIKE NEW.  Worn, maybe two days before sitting in a bin.  Switched to the Thorium Hoody instead.

Arc'Teryx Cerium LT Hoody - XL - Galactica - $210 - Excellent Condition.  Wore this jacket for a couple road trips before switching to the Thorium Hoody.

Arc'Teryx Psiphon FL Hoody - XL - Mushroom Color? - $100 - Like New/Never Worn.  An ultralight soft-shell hoody.  Turns out I prefer climbing ice in the Nano Air more.  Been sitting in a bin because we have another that shows no sign of dying.

Patagonia R1 Hoody - XL - Yellow - Old Style - $90.  Been worn, starting to pill in place.  Plenty of years of life left.

Patagonia R1 Hoody - XL - Textile Green - Old Style - $90.  Been worn, starting to pill in place.  Plenty of years of life left.

Black Diamond Alpenglow Pro Hoody - XL - $80 - Worn Twice.  Prefer the Patagonia Capilene Cool Hoody to this sun hoody.

Arc'Teryx Kyanite Hoody - XL - Kingfisher Blue - $90 - Worn Once.  This is supposedly the older, heavier model... not sure.  Is too big for my tall, skinny kid.  As an extra added bonus, you will also get, free of charge, a couple stray Pug hairs that the lint roller left behind.  It was a losing battle and I threw in the towel.  Not the fleece for you if allergic to dogs, fair warning1

Patagonia Nano Puff Vest - LARGE - $80 - Like New.  Prefer the Nano Air Vest.

La Sportiva Boulder X - Size 45.5 - $80 - NEW.  Switched over to the TX3 and not looking back!

La Sportiva Traggo Alp - Size 45.5 - $120 - Used on two week-long trips and have been sitting in a been ever since.