FS: Patagonia Simple Guide Pants - Men's Small - Excellent Near-new Condition

Hi All, I have a a very nice pair of Patagonia Simple Guide Pants in Men's Small up for grabs. This pair is in excellent lightly used condition with no flaws. Sizing is 29"-30" waist with a 31" inseam.  These lightweight softshell pants are perfect for fall and spring rock climbing & hiking and for summer mountaineering & alpine climbing. They also work very well in milder winter temps with room to don a baselayer underneath. They feature four zippered pockets; two hand pockets, a rear wallet pocket and a large pocket on the right thigh. The hand and wallet pockets are mesh-lined. Pockets are designed to be accessible while wearing a harness.  The design also incorporates articulated knees, gusseted crotch, two-way front zipper, button closure and belt loops. Fabric is 91% polyester/9% spandex.  Even if you're not a pro guide, you can look like one in these pants!

More pics: imgur.com/gallery/hhS0CxJ

These pants were replaced in Patagonia's lineup by the RPS Rock Pants which, in my humble opinion, are inferior due to their lighter weight & less durable fabric with less stretch than the Simple Guide Pants. Current retail on the RPS Rock Pants is $129.00. I'm asking $87.00 PayPal F&F or $90.00 PayPal G&S shipped to anywhere in the Lower 48. PayPal is preferred, but I can do Venmo if needed. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking and happy climbing!