FS: Van Rebuild Gear Sale

This summer I hired a van builder to build my dream home on wheels.... What they delivered was a low quality build with non-functional and dangerous electrical system. I am trying to sell of some gear to fund a rebuild as the builder wants nothing to do with making things right. Shipping to lower 48 included when mentioned

• Cardiff Snowcraft Carbon Swell 160 Split - about 10 days on it, incredible pow board and very light. Slight ding on nose and tail, non structural but you can epoxy it if you don't like how it looks. $869 - shipping included
  • G3 Carbon Blacksheep splitboard 168 - Brand new old stock, model is from 2018 i Believe. I mounted binding hardware to it but it has never seen snow. $369 shipped
  • Burton AK Japan Guide 35L backcountry pack. Bomber VX material, double axe/tool carry, avy tool pocket, fleece goggle pocket, A-Frame and board carry. $150 - shipping included
  • BD Element 45 pack. Used as a crag pack for a while, been sitting collecting dust for tool long, please go use it. $60
  • Big Agnes Stillwater SL3 tent. Great 3 person backpacking tent, super light for its size. Comes with fly, no footprint or stakes. No holes or tears to my knowledge. $150 - shipping included
  • 32 focus boa snowboard boots, size 9/42. Double boa, mega stiff. tons of life left, sole near new condition. $100
  • Ride Anchor snowboard boots, size 9.5/42.5. Lower boa +laces, great compromise of comfort and stiffness. Lots of life left $100
  • Camp Corsa 70cm ice axe, previous generation. Scratches from storage, taken up eldorado and it never came off my pack. $50
  • Blue ice Choucas pro harness - taken up rainier a couple times and used to rap into ski lines, size M. Lots of life left $50 shipped
  • Petzl Adjama size M - two gear loops are ripped, other than that there is a lot of life left. $25 shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags