Patagonia and Arcteryx jackets XL

Hi folks, 

I'm making my annual pilgramage from Switzerland to the US to visit my family, and I'm bringing some clothing  to sell.  These items are priced to move--don't miss out.  Additional pictures available on request. More clothing to come. 

• All items are XL in brand new or very good condition (see description)
  • All items will be shipped from UPS store in New York City between October 4 and 8
  • I will take pictures of receipts with tracking numbers and send them to you
  • Shipping cost is 20 for one item, 25 for two, or 30 for several.
  • If the shipping cost is significantly under those prices, I will refund you the difference.  
  • Payment by Paypal.  My Paypal address is brunoschull @ hotmail . com  No friends and family--it's safer for everybody. Just use the US $ price--don't worry about the conversion to Swiss francs.

Patagonia Calcite jacket 75 $

Medium weight Gore Tex Jacket. Brand new, never used.  Helmet compatible hood.  Waterproof zippers.  Pit zips.  Velcro sleeves.

Patagonia Triolet jacket 75 $

Heavy weight Gore Tex Jacket.  Brand new, never used.  Helmet compatible hood.  Waterproof zippers. Pit zips.  Velcro sleeves.

Arcteryx Proton hoody 75 $

Medium weight synthetic mid-layer.  Very good condition.  Great for fall days, around town, under warmer layers, under Gore Tex, and so on.  Warm and breathable. 

Arcteryx Proton jacket 50 $

Medium weight synthetic mid-layer.  Very good condition.  Great for fall days, around town, under warmer layers, under Gore Tex, and so on.  Warm and breathable.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags