Ford Transit Fully Converted Van for sale 2016 250hd high roof

It's time for "van life" to end and for me to get back into the grind of a 9-5.

For sale is a 2016 Ford transit 250 high roof fully converted van. No expenses were spared in this build. I used only baltic birch for the construction, marine grade wiring, and top end appliances.

van itself: 2016 250 RWD high roof 3.7L v6 107XXX miles (I purchased it in 2019 with 36k miles) essentially 95% highway miles, drove cross country 5 times, oklahoma to PNW 2x, colorado to minnesota 1x, and oklahoma to colorado 10x pretty much makes up all the miles. has 4 new all terrain ko2's on it, less than 5k miles, all 4 brakes and rotors were replaced end of june, with full brake bleed, less than 1k miles since. oil changed last week, done on the 6k interval (always used high mileage and 25k mile filters, oil change is cheap, so i do it every 6k regardless), and new engine air filter. whole under carriage was professionally sprayed with 3M antirust coating, done the first week I purchased the van, done by PJ automotive.

power: 325 watt single monocrystaline panasonic solar panel with 25% conversion (top of the line), 200aH or battle bjorn lithium battery power. 1500watt inverter, marine grade copper wiring throughout, victron energy smart solar charger and monitor, BRAND NEW sterling power 60aH battery to battery charger (installed a few days ago), trickle charger to keep starter battery from ever going dead.

appliances: mensanjor stainelss deep sink, truck fridge front loading fridge with freezer, greystone 3 burner propane stove, with 2 rack oven, maxxair remote fan (white), self composting toilet with urinal, recessed LED lighting throughout, all dimmable, nighttime RED led lighting, backdoor fan to improve airflow, dual fans in cabinets to improve airflow throughout cabin. wireless pioneer navigation with fully upgraded speakers (2 door 6 inch, 2 tweeters, and addition 2 ceiling mounted 6x9s)

insulation/heating: full 2 inch thinsulate throughout the van walls, doors, ceiling, along with 1/2 inch foam board insulation addition along the walls, as well as reflectix with air gap and to provide vapor barrier. floor insulation is foam board with rubber insulation, additional anti rattle placed along van roof, walls, and fully covered wheel well to provide sound dampening. propex hs2800 9,500 BTU propane heater with electronic programmable thermostat. heater is vented to the main cabin, as well as garage to dry off ski equipment/ropes after ice climbing etc.

garage: 2 heavy duty 450lb load capacity trays. one is a fully built out cabinet with peg board to hang trade gear/ropes. hangs full creek rack, plus 3 ropes, with shelf for climbing shoes, tray to store camping gear, and rear of it holds 3 hd 12 gallon totes. 2nd tray holds 2 mountain bikes, 4 12packs, and a bundle of wood as well as a few bottles of scotch. garage also has ceiling storage for 3 pairs of skis, fishing gear, and 6 pairs of shoes, and 3 sets of ski boots.

bed: full sized memory foam mattress, bedframe is fully ventilated to allow heat from garage to rise up, as well as cool air to be brought up in warmer months.

other: fully custom bug netting (easy on off d/t custom zippers) for main cabin and rear from zoya designs. propane outdoor shower with privacy screen. 23 gallon freshwater tank. live edge woodbutcher block countertop as well as live edge sealed table top that can be placed for dinner at the front chairs (both captain chairs) via two lagun swingarms, or the work bench (sealed propane box, 40 gallon tanks). 2 inch hitch, custom 2 inch thinsulate window covers for all windows of the van. one side is dark grey carpeted, the other is reflectix, allows you to choose which side for the weather. weboost signal booster (it's amazing how well this thing works), pull out spice rack, book shelf, liquor shelf, and blackout curtains for bedroom and main cabin (custom by zoya designs). 

if interested, please DM and i will provide google album as well as price.

thanks for reading.