Patagonia and Arcteryx jackets, harware and climbing shoe teaser

Hello folks,

This is the first of seveal for sale posts.  I'm making my annual pilgramage from Switzerland to the US to visit my family, and I'm bringing some gear to sell.  These items are priced to move--don't miss out. 

Later, I'll posy some hardware (two pairs of X-dreams, odds and ends, climbing shoes for very big feet, and so on). 

But for now, some clothing:

• All items are XL in brand new or very good condition (see description)
  • All items will be shipped from UPS store in New York City between October 4 and 8
  • I will take pictures of receipts with tracking numbers and send them to you
  • Shipping cost is 20 for one item, 25 for two, or 30 for several.
  • If the shipping cost is significantly under those prices, I will refund you the difference.  
  • Payment by Paypal.  My Paypal address is brunoschull @ hotmail . com  No friends and family—it's safer for everybody. 

Patagonia Micro Puff or Macro Puff or....? I can't remember! 50 $

Synthetic belay jacket. Very good condition. Nice loft.  Big hood for helmet.  Internal pocket.  Elastic sleeves.  Double sliding plastic zipper with metal pull tab—these zippers work best!  One small patch on inside rear hem.

Patagonia Calcite jacket 75 $

Medium weight Gore Tex Jacket. Brand new, never used.  Helmet compatible hood.  Waterproof zippers.  Pit zips.  Velcro sleeves.

Patagonia Triolet jacket 75 $

Heavy weight Gore Tex Jacket.  Brand new, never used.  Helmet compatible hood.  Waterproof zippers.  Pit zips.  Velcro sleeves.

Arcteryx Proton jacket 50 $

Medium weight synthetic mid-layer.  Very good condition.  Great for fall days, around town, under warmer layers, under Gore Tex, and so on.  Warm and breathable.