New! CiloGear 3030 MOB Worksack size Medium, 35-45L $390 firm

I have a Cilogear 3030 MOB,

Brand new never used,for sale. Size Medium with medium waist.  $390. firm 

They are normally available on the Cilogear website for special custom order. 

This one is for sale in the four corners area for pickup or I can ship it for $20. Currently retails for $499.00 plus tax so $560.00 retail where I live. 

But it's not currently available in Medium on the website. 

Sure, its a luxury item but if anyone is looking of one, its available immediately here it is. 

New! CiloGear 3030 MOB Worksack size Medium Climbing Hiking Backpack
This is one of the first UHMWPE packs in the world made from reclaimed ocean waste.
The new CiloGear Mountain:Ocean Blue® (MOB®) WorkSacks represent the culmination of more than 2 years of research and development on the most advanced fabrics and plastic reclamation efforts in the world.
The 3030 Mountain:Ocean Blue® (MOB®) Worksack fills the need of climbers for an incredibly durable, light backpack that excels at 48 hour daytrips and overnight hikes into a climb. With the suspension of the 30L WorkSacks, the 3030 is a 40ish liter capacity pack made from the ultimate fabric with the best possible environmental benefit. This makes it the perfect overnight backpack: after carrying in an overnight load, the 3030 strips down to a super light summit pack that climbs really well.
The 3030 MOB® is perfect for abusive folks who need a pack that will last and last in the alpine environment.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags