FS: GoLite Imogene UL2, like new + footprint

I'm selling my GoLite Imogene UL2. Decided I needed to cut weight further and am sticking with my BA Copper Spur UL2 until I get a TT Notch.

Like new; no rips, tears, stains, runs, hits, or errors. The worst thing I can say about it is that it might have a slight campfire smell from too many car camping trips. Some might consider that a virtue.

Includes footprint; brand new and never used (I used a different footprint as they were out of stock at GoLite for some time).

GoLite's site should have all the info.

I much preferred the design of this tent to that of the very similar BA Fly Creek UL2 (which I owned previously). The spacer pole at the foot increased space at the foot of the tent. And the beak over the entrance protected some from exposure to the elements while entering/exiting.

Asking $250 for the package, including USPS shipping CONUS. Paypal friends/family/gift, please; add 3% to cover the fees, otherwise.

Will trade for a Notch in good condition, or, consider a Tenkara starter kit as partial trade since I'm looking for one of those, too.

Price new is $330 at golite.com.

Weight on my scale: 38.7oz for poles/body/fly. 5oz for stock stakes and stuff sacks. Footprint is 4.9oz (including stuff sack and tag).

Here's a pic with my NeoAir XTherm L, to judge the interior space.
Email preferred!