Free: Patagucci Jacket/s FS: BD cams, 7.5 Trail Running Shoes, Miramontes and Desert Rats J Tree Guidebooks, Hooded Puffies

BD Red 1 Cam w/ carabiner - $38 shipped

BD Green .75 Cam w/ carabiner - $33 shipped

Both - $69 shipped

Joshua Tree Rock Climbs (3rd Edition) by Robert Miramontes - $35 shipped

Looks like it's never been read before.

Saucony Peregrine Ice+ Mens 7.5 EU 40.5 (Ran in 1 mile) - $35 shipped

Joshua Tree Bouldering - $29 shipped

A first printing (1979) of the 1979 edition of "A Climber's Guide to Joshua Tree National Monument" w/o Map in the back - $60 shipped

A second printing (1982) of the 1979 edition of "A Climber's Guide to Joshua Tree National Monument" w/ Map in the back - $45 shipped

A third printing (1984) of the 1979 edition of "A Climber's Guide to Joshua Tree National Monument" w/ Map in the back - $35 shipped

Youtube review of this book

Men's Medium North Face Hooded Thermoball Jacket (Synthetic Fill) - $45 shipped

Clean, no tears, all of the zippers work, no patches, the waist band tension band thingy has been removed. This fits a little bigger (bigger chest, slightly longer arms) than a Patagonia medium puffy.

Men's Medium Dark Blue Patagonia Hooded Jacket (Synthetic Fill) - $80 shipped

All of the zippers work, 1 clear patch (pictured), 1 melty lookin' spot (picture enhanced it's barely noticeable in real life), great jacket

Medium Grey Patagucci - FREE (you pay shipping)

Stains from something (doesn't wash out but it's clean). The main zipper doesn't work, the pocket zippers do. The down fill was removed from one of the wrist baffles, and the fill fell out of the opposing wrist baffle.

Medium Brown Patagucci - $20 shipped (or like $15 shipped? I'm just trying to get a six pack).

All the zippers work, "patched" with duct tape and gorrilla tape. Went through the wash and air dried (tape stayed on lmao). If you have tenacious tape this jacket will last another thousand years.

If you want more pictures of something just ask.

Discounts on bundled items.

I have more Miramontes Joshua Tree rope and boulder guidebooks coming soon, all sorts of different editions.

I ship next business day.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags