07 Tacoma TRD OR ACLB V6 MT, Winch, ARB Bumper, High Top Cap

Decided to upgrade to a newer double cab Tacoma and wanted to offer up my previous rig here before going to CL. Great adventure/climbing vehicle with no issues. Fly into Boston or Manchester - I'll meet at the airport - and drive home. Happy to take more photos on request or do a Zoom tour.

2007 Tacoma TRD Off Road with the V6 6 speed manual transmission, 162k. Truck has the access cab with the long bed (6 foot). ARB front bumper with WARN 8000 lb winch and Leer high top insulated/carpeted cap/shell. Winch has only ever been used to rescue other vehicles (good karma included!). Cap has sliding windows with screens and I can include a carpeted sleeping platform I built for asking price. Very comfortable camping setup. I am the second owner, previous owner had the frame replaced. Diligently changed the oil every 5000 miles with synthetic. Wheels are FTO from a 3rd gen TRD Off Road with near-new Falken Wild Peak tires. Clutch is tight and shifts smooth. Over $3k in recent work this past year. Light rust on bumpers but body is clean. Seats and interior clean and pet free. $17000

Upgrades and recent work:

- ARB Bumper with Warn winch

- Leer high top insulated cap

- 3rd gen TRD Off Road wheels with recent Falken Wild Peak AT tires (~15k miles)

- Upgraded touch screen JVC head unit with satellite radio, bluetooth, CD

- Upgraded front and rear speakers

- Sleeping platform, carpeted, removeable

- Added soundproofing and insulation to all doors, rear, and roof behind all panels

- Front struts

- 2 recent wheel bearing replacements

- Carrier bearing, spark plugs, air filter recently done, brakes done <1 year ago

Detail

Tags