Patagonia, Columbia, La Sportiva. Sleeping bags, jackets, boots, ice ax and more

Lots of gear for sale! trying to include lots o' pics so you know what you're looking at.

La Sportiva boots. Black diamond helmet. Blackdiamond Harness.Eastern Mountain Sports Iceax. First Ascent, Osprey, Gregorty packs. Columbia Jackets. Patagonia R1. Timberland Fleece. Marmot hardshell pants. Alpine design and North Peak sleeping bags. K2 fastplant and Vision snowboards. Trying to price to sell fast but I'm open to offers and trades.

Send me an email at [email protected]. We can work out the shipping costs and I'm available for local pickup in Spokane, WA.
(I have a patagonia R1 men's medium. no hood 1/4 zip. very lightly used. This pic won't upload. I'll work on it. 50$)
EMS

First Ascent Alchemist 40. Super rad alpine and ice pack. Used for one trip. Just didn't fit well. Stellar condition and ready for someone it will fit. 150$

back

one of the zipper tabbies pulled off. I fixed and kind of like it better actually.

Gregory Palisade 80. Just to much space. Just like new though! Super comfortable. No marks, nicks, or scratches. A few straps added for extra carrying capacity.

Palisade 80

One of the most comfortable packs I've worn. 200$

Osprey Women's Atmos 50. Very well loved but still can go and go. The zipper on the brain is broken but they should fix it for free if you send it in. 50$

broken zipper. :( good thing osprey has lifetime guarantee

Columbia hiking boots. Size13 Little wearing on the toes. 30$

columbia

Columbia mountain man. Leather jacket with faux fur in the entire thing. Brand new and never worn. Men's medium 60$

Columbia Fleece. Men's large. great condition. 20$

columbia

K2 fastplant. Well ridden but would make a great park board or something. Pics included of the worst scratches. 100$

Big scratch

159 W

Old Vision snowboard. Make a great beater board or a first board for someone. Comes with bindings. 40$

size 151

Marmot Precip Pants. never worn. Brand new. 100$

Men's size large