For sale: TNF VE25 Tent, Fitwell Backcountry Boots - Priced to sell!

Doing a little closet cleaning and selling off a few things that don't fit and/or don't get used enough. In kind of a tight spot with money so hoping to easy the difficulties. Pick up in Salt Lake area or we can work out a deal for shipping. Will accept Venmo or Paypal or cash if picking up.

The North Face VE25 3-Person 4 Season tent. $450 OBO

Awesome, bomb-proof, high quality tent. It would be perfect for winter mountaineering in the US, AK trips or in the greater ranges. I purchased this two years ago for a winter Mt Rainer ascent and it hasn't seen any action since. It is in basically brand new condition, only used for two nights camping on snow. There is a small (<2in) tear in the fabric on the floor of the main tent body from an ice tool. I patched it generously with Tenacious tape on both sides and it shouldn't be in issue in future use. Includes tent body, rainfly, footprint, and all original stakes and poles. Paid $750 originally.

Scarpa Phantom Techs Men's size 44.5/10.5  SOLD

A classic and high quality mountain boot! Perfect for steep ice and mixed. I bought these brand new this past winter on sale but they ended up being too big and wasn't able to return. Never worn outside, tags still on.

Fitwell Backcountry Splitboard Boots. 290mm/10.5ish

These boots are awesome for technical splitboarding. They are fairly stiff, have a durable Vibram sole and accept a semi-automatic crampon. I've climbed WI5 in these boots. I got this pair second-hand because my first pair were worn out but they are just a hair too small for me. They are officially a Men's 10.5 but I would say they run small for that size. if you're a Men's size 10 these would be perfect. They have a few scuffs from usage and a little chunk taken out of the rubber on the heel on one side. $150 OBO

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags