FOR SALE: UL Master Cam 1,2,3,4,5,6 ; Unused Sterling Photon Dry XP Twin/Halfs ; Grivel Dark Machine ice axes

Buyer pays all shipping. Located in Denver and can meet part way for Front Range folks. Shoulder injury has hampered my climbing this year and an abundance of gear must go to help pay the bills.

A set of 1 through 6 Metolius Ultralight Master Cams for sale. Want to sell as a set $300

They were bought as a rack supplement for off sizes between my BD's and as an alpine rack but I just don't climb enough to use them. I just end up grabbing my BDs. They have been placed a maximum of 4 times. Never taken a fall. Basic slight wear, but so close to new. All slings are 2021 except the #5 which is 2020. All except for the #5 also have a nail polish mark on them.

2 used Grivel Dark Machines W/ 2 unopened Grivel Total Ice Vario picks, 1 unopened Ice Vario pick, and Vario Hammers installed on tools $600 ($500 w/o additional 3 picks) OBO

The tools look a little worse for the wear than they are. They've only seen one and a half seasons of use before I moved to some X-Dreams. I kept them for some fast and light missions but I likely won't get a full season of ice in this year. The decals on the tools were damaged from removing the tape I had wrapped around them for protection and grip. The majority of hte peeling occured on the spine, but the "Dark Machine" logo is still perfectly readable on the side. The tools have the vario hammers already installed on them, and will come with them as well as the normal spine piece if you want to remove the hammers. They have a set of Total ice Vario picks already installed, but will come with a brand new set of total ice vario picks and a single ice vario pick as well. One of the tools has a little rattle inside but it is undoubtedly a bit of the carbon fiber from casting rolling around in side from time to time, there appears to be no structural issues and I've used them with the light noise without issue. They swing great, and are nice for sprinting up some frozen water falls. Also a small nick to one of the rubber secondary grips, but it doesn't affect grip, feel, or performance at all.

Lastly I have two Sterling Photon DryXP twin/half ropes; 60m purple and orange $425 for the set

Brand new and unused, they were unpackaged and recoiled and then I didn't make it out onto the ice for the rest of the winter. Orange was manufactured Nov 2020 and Purple was Jan 2021.

Detail

Tags