FS: Scarpa Veloce (43.5); Atomic Backland Carbon Light 26/26.5; Arcteryx Norvan VT 2 (10); Arcteryx Norvan SL (10)

Scarpa Veloce - Size 43.5; $100; Wore these a few times in the gym. Ended up liking something else more

Atomic Backland Carbon Light - Size 26/26.5; BSL: 288mm; $150; I wear a 28.0 in a comfortable boot (Scarpa F1). I thought I could cook these and make them work. I was wrong, and they are unbearably tight for me. They might be a loose 26 given that I had them cooked (I normally wear US10 street shoe). The little orange thing on the buckle is a leash retainer. The heel on one of the liners had a small portion unglue (just around the seam). I put some fabric repair tape over it, but that is also starting to wear

Arcteryx Norvan VT 2 - Size 10; $70; I have worn this a few times (~25-50 miles), and it is not for me (I have foot issues likely due to above boots). Really wish it did work as it seems like a nice hybrid between trail runner / approach shoe / hiking shoe

Arcteryx Norvan SL - Size 10; $45; I’ve worn these a handful of times (<10 mi). Similar story to the above where it just doesn’t work for my feet. Really cool otherwise and very lightweight

All prices generally include shipping (thinking up to $15?). Happy to provide any additional photos by email. Message me on MP. PayPal (+3% - is this still the nonFF rate?) or Venmo

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags