FS: Borah Gear Snowyside All-eVent Bivy with Side Zip- New Condition

I love this bivy, but I want to test out some other stuff before I settle in on a shelter. Testing new stuff is also great for generating content for my blog.

This bivy is all-eVent and about 1.8lbs. The extra weight accounts for the more durable eVent fabric and the extra room. I'm 6 feet tall, and I can fit all the contents of my backpack in the bivy with me. It's a great stealth camping shelter, or for anyone who wants to skip the hassle of setting up their shelter every time they unpack for the night.

My Snowyside has a FULL e-Vent floor, so it's 100% eVent for breathability. I also added the full side-zip, which makes entering and exiting easy.

I've used this several times, but the condition is still like-new. No tears, abrasions, or smells at all.

Dimensions:
96in length
74in girth at shoulders
64in girth at feet

Comes with a bug net for the opening that velcroes easily into place. I still have the stuff sack, which I'll include, but the drawstring broke on it the first time I used it. The stuff sacks you already own will suit it much better (it's not a very nice stuff sack).

I gave this bivy a favorable review. See here:

http://maxthecyclist.wordpress.com/2014/05/28/gear-review-borah-gear-snowyside-bivy/

I am hesitant to even sell this; if I can't put most of my money into a new shelter, I'll just keep this. If someone wants this without the 4-week wait, you can buy it from me for $195 + free shipping (I bought it for $209.99 with shipping).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags