FS: GoPro Hero 9 Black w/Accessories, Extra Battery, SD Card. Can Ship or Local Pickup Sierra Eastside

I bought this a few months ago, used it once or twice on a splitboarding descent, and never took it out again. Quickly realized I have no interest in recording or any of the faff it entails. 

But, my loss is your gain. Selling the GoPro along with all the accessories below (extra battery, 64gb sandisk SD card, extendible stick, headband, various adhesive helmet attachments) for $280 I wanna say, including shipping. For local pickup let's say $270. Open to offers too. I just want to get this thing off my hands, and money into my hands. Brand new all the stuff it includes, including the current best buy sale, would run ya ~$450, so significant savings. 

The thing works perfect. There are some teeny tiny scratches on the body, and a small useless plastic chunk sort of poking off, but nothing that affects its durability or waterproofing. Lens is perfect. Like I said, only used once or twice. Closeup pictures below. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags