4x4 Camper Van

This vehicle was my home for a few years around the mountain west and provided a comfy and mobile setup from Indian Creek to the North Cascades. The build is comfy and designed for long-term, off-grid living. It's 4x4 performance is unrivaled among vans (except for the non-extended version of it) and will take pretty much anywhere you want to go. It blasts through 3 feet of fresh snow and crawls through jeep trails with ease. I have taken meticulous care of the engine and done many pre-emptive replacements so that it will last for the long haul. It's bulletproofed. You could easily get another 2-300,000 more miles out of it. I am now a rent paying heathen and don't have much of a use for this rig anymore.

2004 Ford E350, 6.0 Powerstroke, Extended, 130,000 miles 

I will happily send additional photos upon request or you can find some here: facebook.com/marketplace/it…

Drivetrain & Suspsension: Quigley 4x4 Conversion & Lift, Bilstein Shocks & Steering Stabilizer, New front inner axle seal & rebuilt differential, Transfer Case has been cleaned and lubricated @ 110,000, Transmission Serviced & Fluid changed @ 110,000, Tie Rod ends could use replacing but still have no play

Engine: New fuel injectors, New Head Studs & Gaskets, New High Pressure Oil Pump, New EGR Cooler & Valve, New Fuel Conditioning Module, New Fuel Pump, New Radiator, New Glow plugs & glow plug relays, New ICP Sensor & relay, Engine Block Heater, Oil & Filters Changed religiously every 3k exclusively with Rotella T6 5W-40 exclusively, Fuel Filters Changed every 10k, just changed about 50 miles ago.

Body: Rubberized roof, Truck Bed Liner paint, Custom fabricated cross bars currently set for Yakima rocket box, Maxxair roof Fan/Vent, Submarine windows, Side Window, New Headlight Assemblies

Interior Build: Frame mounted deep cycle battery, Solenoid Isolator that charges deep cycle battery while engine is running, Renogy Solar Panels and MPPT Solar Charge Controller, Blue Sea Marine grade electrical components & wiring, 120v Inverter, Battery Monitor, LED Lights in interior, Dometic 45L refrigerator, Sink with faucet and powered pump, White/gray water tanks, Dometic Propane Stovetop & propane lines, Kitchen cabinets, Book Shelf, Closet w/hangar rod & Shelving, Carpet lined walls & ceiling, Rear heavy duty sliding drawer (easily holds 4 ropes, quad rack, and all other climbing gear), Open area under bed for skis/long items, New stereo & Sound system, Captain’s chairs, Double bed w/6” foam mattress, 12v & USB charging stations next to bed.

Detail

Tags