FS- SoCal: (Updated- Price drop!) Edelrid BOA Eco 60m 9.8 Rope Used

Good Morning All!

Selling a few things that I won't be using for a while. Local pickup around San Bernardino mountains area. I'm willing to drive a little to meet you halfway depending on distance. All gear has been kept clean and dry in my closet when not in use and has seen moderate usage and has been cared for.

Apologies for the seemingly unordered pictures. Apparently the formatting on this site no longer allows an image to be moved once it's uploaded? While simultaneously not allowing you to select cursor position for where to insert the image to begin with? Either way, sorry about that.

BD Cams 1/3/5. The 5 I bought new from Al's with a sling date of 01-2019. The 1 and 3 I bought used from here after they were just reslung in October of 2020 by Runout Customs per the prior owner. Slings still look fresh/new and are in like new shape. Only placed once or twice per piece and used for ground level anchor building; no falls or whips. I'm thinking $120 shipped if you buy all three; open to offers.

BD Draws- All Slings have an 01-2020 date, all biners are BD Litewires or Hotwires except one random Mad Rock. Great condition, minor use. $75 shipped for all.

Camp Orbit Mixed Quick Draws- Bought in 2020, sling dates of 2017. Some moderate use but overall in very good shape. No fraying or tearing anywhere in the dogbones. Missing 1 of the original set of 6. $45 Shipped?

BD Index Ascender- Used about 3-4 times TR soloing while I was figuring out how not to set up a TR solo rig. Been carried around since but never actually used to ascend. $50 shipped.

Edelrid Boa Eco 60m 9.8 non-dry (bought Sep 2020). It has seen decent use- little bit of fuzz in some spots, could use rinse, no significant whips, used more for TR or TR solo than anything. Date on tag is from 2019; the month looks like 2 but it's tough to make out since the tape joint is right there. Still has plenty of life left. Just ran it though my hands and saw no sheath damage or irregularities. $75 picked up locally.

Edited to add some additional pictures of the rope-end biners on the draws

Cash, Venmo, PP are all good with me. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Detail

Tags