FS: M Size 11 Saucony Approach/Trail Shoes, Topo Road Shoes

Hi y’all,

I’m selling some of my extra running shoes. For a while I was a bit of a running freak, and accumulated an ungodly quantity of running shoes. Many of them I only wore a few times. So is the case for these three. All have been worn <10 times, and are still in nearly perfect condition. Only a little bit of dirt showing on the soles. Specs below:

1. Saucony Mad River TR (US Mens Size 11) - super comfortable trail running/hiking shoe with aggressive traction. Would be perfect as an approach shoe. Asking for $70, shipping included.

2. Topo Ultrafly 3 (US Mens Size 11) - a classic iteration of Topo’s most popular line of road running shoes. Supportive and light. $50, shipping included.

3. Topo Phantom (US Mens Size 11) - The OG Phantom. Super cushioned, super comfy. Good for running on just about anything. $50, shipping included.

I would sell both pair of Topos for $90 including shipping. Would sell all 3 pairs of shoes for $160 including shipping.

Pics below. PM or text me at (828)-989-8210 if you’re interested, or want to negotiate!

- Townes

Detail

Tags