2003 Astro Van

Solid van, no rust, no frame rot. Runs great. 117k miles, mostly highway. Runs cool, never above 190, and 60 lbs oil pressure. Mechanically very good.NEW: Brakes and rotors x 4, tires (matching) <4k. Replaced mechanical items as needed.Maintenance records and reciepts from day 1. HD suspension. I've stored it winters. Insulated walls with smooth white panels. Cargo area has cabinets on walls for lots of storage, and full floor with full futon mattress, full on comfort. New cargo area rug. Passenger seat swivels 360 degrees. Seats are clean and rip free, interior is clean.Yakima roof bar system with cross rails and bike mount. I'm sure I'll think of more. Negotiable items: Thule roof box and cargo area screened awning. Sadly I've outgrown this rig, as it serves double duty for my furniture business as well, and is time to go bigger. I honestly feel this van is turn key, needs nothing, drive it anywhere. Located in Finger Lakes area of NYS. NYS inspection good to August 22. $7500 / RO. PLEASE NOTE: The van will be in business use until July 15, available after that date. More pictures upon request, and a walk around video also.

Detail

Tags