Post-Denali Closet Cleanout - Boots, Jackets, Gloves, Etc

I came, I saw, and I got HAPE...at least I now know what gear I no longer need. Buyer pays shipping! Willing to entertain REASONABLE offers.

Boots & Overboots

• $350 La Sportiva Nepals - 44.5 - once and for all I would like to finally depart with this terrible purchase. Used a handful of times and then left to collect dust in the closet. Do not fit my feet at all. Also selling a pair of BD sabretooths. 
  • $150 Mammut Nordwand 2.1s - 11.5 - the boots have been my go-to for the last year of alpine objectives. Despite being doubles, they are not extremely warm, but have been absolutely sufficient in the 10-20F range. As you can see plenty of tread left in them, but I cannot hide the smell. 
  • $150 - 40 Below Overboots size L (black exterior, red interior) - these fit the Mammuts. One overboot was clipped by my crampons on the way down the Autobahn. Happy to share more pictures.

Hard Shell Jackets

• $200 Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 GORE-TEX Size L - barely, barely ever used. I became a color snob.  
  • $150 Men's Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex Pro Light Size L - yellow jacket has some discoloration due to dirt. I'm 6'2, 200lbs and find it to be a little tight 

Gloves & Accessories 

• $150 - Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Gore-Tex Down Mitt SIZE L - just collecting dust. Concluded I'm not a mitten person
  • $50 - Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex® Glove SIZE XL - never found these gloves to be super warm, never justified the MSRP. 
  • $20 Petzl Cordex Lightweight Belay
  • $100 BD Sabretooth Crampons semiautomatic - 4th pair of crampons. Includes extension bar. These fit nicely on the Nepals. I would need to go hunting for the other toe bails.  
  • $150 Comfort Plus XT Insulated Air Sleeping Pad  - Size Wide
  • $40 Patagonia Mens Simul Pants - Size 36 -  has a small oil stain. These are good for spring / summer objectives as they are quite light material.