For sale: TNF VE25 Tent, Fitwell Backcountry Boots, Scarpa Phantom Techs - Priced to sell!

Doing a little closet cleaning and selling off a few things that don't fit and/or don't get used enough. In kind of a tight spot with money so hoping to easy the difficulties. Pick up in Salt Lake area or we can work out a deal for shipping. Will accept Venmo or Paypal or cash if picking up.

The North Face VE25 3-Person 4 Season tent. $450 OBO

Awesome, bomb-proof, high quality tent. It would be perfect for winter mountaineering in the US, AK trips or in the greater ranges. I purchased this two years ago for a winter Mt Rainer ascent and it hasn't seen any action since. It is in basically brand new condition, only used for two nights camping on snow. There is a small (<2in) tear in the fabric on the floor of the main tent body from an ice tool. I patched it generously with Tenacious tape on both sides and it shouldn't be in issue in future use. Includes tent body, rainfly, footprint, and all original stakes and poles. Paid $750 originally.

Scarpa Phantom Techs Men's size 44.5/10.5

A classic and high quality mountain boot! Perfect for steep ice and mixed. I bought these brand new this past winter on sale but they ended up being too big and wasn't able to return. Never worn outside, tags still on. $400 OBO

Fitwell Backcountry Splitboard Boots. 290mm/10.5ish

These boots are awesome for technical splitboarding. They are fairly stiff, have a durable Vibram sole and accept a semi-automatic crampon. I've climbed WI5 in these boots. I got this pair second-hand because my first pair were worn out but they are just a hair too small for me. They are officially a Men's 10.5 but I would say they run small for that size. if you're a Men's size 10 these would be perfect. They have a few scuffs from usage and a little chunk taken out of the rubber on the heel on one side. $150 OBO