Patagonia Simple Guide softshell pants 32x34, Patagonia board shorts 32w, 18L multipitch pack

Patagonia Piton Hoody $80 - SOLD

Patagonia Simple Guide softshell pants 32w x 34+L. These are the perfect weight and color for summer alpine worn alone or you can use them in colder seasons easily with a base layer. These had the original wide lower hem let out when brand new and a new false hem placed by a seamstress, which lengthened them to a generous 34+ (more like other brands 35-36") inseam. As a result, you never uncover the top of your boots with a high step in the snow! Check out Andy Kirkpatricks blog to see how sweet the Simple Guide pants are - he has a whole post on it. They are simple but functional and the patterning doesn't have weird diagonal panels. Zip pockets and a single cargo pocket. Everything you need, nothing you don't. Used less than 6 days but I have too many pants. $70

Patagonia board shorts: light to moderate use, no holes, tears, pulls or snags. A little big on me so I never used them much. $20 + shipping. 

Ortovox Trad 18 pack. ~235g, super light. New with tags, never used. Too many packs and too much overlap with this one. $35

Buyer pays shipping. Any (even all?) of these items should fit into a USPS Flat Rate envelope for $8.45

Photos: goo.gl/photos/9Ley1ebLQorBv…

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags