Van Conversion For Sale $6000 OBO

2002 Ford E-150 V8. 168,600 miles

Located in Bishop. Simple van conversion for sale. Comes with QUEEN sized bed platform, built-in table/drawers, yeti cooler, water jug, storage bins, folding table, solar light, bitchin' tie-dye window covers/curtains, comforter, tarp, bouldering pad, jackery 500 power station (charge it off the van, has a small inverter so you can power AC as well as DC), small portable solar charger and power bank, swing daddy bike rack (fits up to 4 bikes and swings fully out to the side to open the back doors without removing the bikes) and if you're interested: tableware, plates, a bowl or two, a couple headlamps, hell even Yosemite and Joshua tree guidebooks if you're interested!

Love this van (Li'l Sebastian) and it's been super reliable for the three and a half years I've lived in it and been on lots of neat adventures. I've kept up with the maintenance so he's in good condition. Moving into a bigger place so I've got to let him go.

It does have a small dent in the front, it leaks a little oil, and has some rust from its Midwest roots.

Gets about 18 mpg the way I drive. Brand new tires on the front and the tires on the back should be replaced soon.

Detail

Tags