2002 Ford E150 FOR SALE in Bishop, CA $6,800

2002 Ford E-150 V8. 168,600 miles

Located in Bishop. Simple van conversion for sale. Comes with yeti cooler, water jug, storage bins, folding table, solar light, bitchin' tie-dye window covers/curtains, comforter, tarp, bouldering pad, jackery 500 power station, small portable solar charger and power bank, swing daddy bike rack (fits up to 4 bikes and swings fully out to the side to open the back doors without removing the bikes) and potentially some silverware/dishes and propane if you like.

Love this van (Li'l Sebastian) and it's been super reliable for the three and a half years I've lived in it and been on lots of neat adventures. Moving into a bigger place so I've got to let him go.

It does have a small dent in the hood from when I hit a deer in Washington, the oil pan seal leaks (a small amount, you just have to top off the oil sometimes but hasn't gotten any worse since I bought it and hasn't caused any issues), the break light is on because one of the tires ABS sensors needs to be replaced ($40 part, just haven't gotten around to it cause it breaks fine without it), and it came from Illinois so it's got some rust.

Gets about 18 mpg the way I drive. Brand new tires on the front and the tires on the back should be replaced soon.

Detail

Tags