LOTS' O CHEAP STUFF! - Jackets/Pants | Packs & Drybag, Thermarest, Tents | Climb & Aid Gear | Brands Incl.: Yates, Patagonia, OR, Mt Hardware, Mammut, Thermarest, Watershed, +more!

Closet cleaning. Lots of random stuff for sale. Some in great shape, some not so great, but priced to help out the budget climber who can still get some use out of em. 

Shipping prices listed are to ship items indiviually. Generally USPS priority flat rate is what these prices are based on.  If you buy multiple things combining shipping will bring down total cost a lot. Or pick up in Mt Shasta, CA for no shipping fees. 

Contact w/ questions. First PM/commited person gets first dibs! And then we can take it to email/text. I don't always monitor this thread for responses, so feel free to reply here too, but do reach out direct if you actually want something.  And I don't really do much email checking/writing outside of daytime hours, so if you write me at night or early in the AM, be patient I'll get back to you soon.

Prices pretty much firm, - please don't ask to reduce the price if you're buying just one thing - tried to price fairly and to make it worth my time to deal with shipping, fees and all the communications. But if you buy like a bunch of items at once (more than just 2-3) I might knock 10-20% off the total and/or throw in shipping. But if you're trying to haggle or being non-commital, and someone else pops up and offers full price I'll sell to them first - just FYI.  Either paypal or venmo works - I'll eat the fees.

Thanks!!!! : )

SOLD - BD Mono Point Gore-tex Paclite Jacket M’s L $40 + $10 shipping - decent condition

SOLD - Patagonia Workwear Hose Down Slicker Rainwear - Red M's L Jacket $80 + $20 shipping & Gray M's Med Pants $60 + 15 - excellent condition

SOLD - Mt Hardwear Stretch Thermal Suit M’s L - $40 + $10 shipping

SOLD - BD Yosemite Wall Hammer - $70 + $15 shipping - excellent condition  

SOLD - BD sythetic insulated shirt jacket M's L. $30 + $10 shipping - excellent condition

SOLD  - Patagonia Softshell Pants M's L $20 + $10 shipping - excellent condition

SOLD - Granite Gear Silnylon stuff sacks 2x7L & 1x5L  -  $15 for all 3 + $5 shipping

SOLD - Hotronics (partial) S4+ Boot Warmers set - 40+10$ shipping 

SOLD - BD Nylon Daisies $20 for the pair + $7 shipping (excellent condition)   BD Fifi Hook $10 + $7 shipping

SOLD - YATES Big Wall Ladders $60 for the pair + $10 shipping (OK condition) 

SOLD - (2) BD Twistlock Vaporlocks $15 for both + 5 shipping 

SOLD     G3 240cm Avalanche Probe $15 + $7 shipping - great condition

SOLD - Mammut $25 & Sierra Designs $15 Sleeping Bags + $15 shipping (ea or $25 for both) - good condition. 

SOLD - BD Magnetron Vaporlock $40 + 5 shipping - excellent condition. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLOTHING - Mostly L's and XL's  - for reference I'm ~ 6'1, 170# and all fits fine. All just got laundered with Nikwax etc. 

Patagonia Down Sweater M's L  - $40 + $10 shipping - decent condition

Definitely seen some use but still solid. maybe a couple pinhole down leaks but no major stains/patches etc. 

OR Trailbreaker II  M's XL Ski Pants - $35 + $10 shipping - decent condition 

Functional backcountry sofshell hybrid ski pants Slightly large for someone my size - sized up for a more loose snowboard style fit. Tried the L first but was a little tight around my boots. Seen a bit of use but still solid... 

Some minor issues: - little zipper on lower leg boot expander panel fell off right after getting these - don't really need it, and I just left the other one open, so never bothered to warranty. All other zippers work fine and pants function - its a minor and unnessary feature it seems - esp with snowboard boots. Also some wear and tear on the crampon scuff patches/heel and a small cramp tear/nick. 

TENTS/PACKS/BAGS/CAMPING/RAFTING/MISC GEAR

Mountain Hardwear Scrambler 30 Pack - $40 + $15 shipping - Great condition 

As shown, great pack. 

Mammut Climbing pack - $15 + $10 shipping 

I think it's like 18L or so. Great multi-pitch rock pack. Haul it, chimney it, whatever, it rocks. Has seen some use for sure but can see a lot more. Solid. 

Watershed Big Creek Waterproof day pack - $40 + $10 shipping - OK condition

Seen a bit of use, missing half the sternum strap buckle, some repair tape is added where these guys tend wear, and a little dirty, but this thing is still bomber and super waterproof.  Just bought a new one but probably could do  A LOT more river trips with this thing.

Seattle Sports Mesh 65l duffel/gear bag - $20 + $10 shipping good condition 

For wet wetsuits/river gear whatever. Works fine maybe a little dirty

Thermarest Neoair Trekker $20 + $10 shipping - excellent condition but might (?) have a real slow leak

regular length and width. As stated might have a slow leak. I honestly can't tell or if it's just temp changes. Priced accordingly - either find it and fix or get lucky and its either not really leaking or works as is just fine. Was too short for me anyway so I got a longer one and never did more troubleshooting. 

Kelty Gunnison 1.3 $25 + $15 shipping - great condition

Decent 1p backpackers tent. Discontinued but found a link to specs/description at Moosejaw here. All works fine and no holes/leaks ets. Maybe 20-25 days use total over the last few years +.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLIMBING/AID GEAR (use at your own risk - you might die climbing - it's a super dangerous sport - and all this stuff is super dangerous too!)

Yates Speed Stirrups $50 for the pair + $7 Shipping (great condition) - STIRRUPS ONLY - LADDERS IN PIC ARE SOLD AND GONE

Stirrups also older but light use relatively. Super solid and great piece of gear for dedicated jumaring/photography etc. Or use as an adjustable ladder - not really intended for that but people do - you shouldn't though. 

YATES Big wall Harness Size L - $50 + $10 shipping - great condition but older 

Pretty good condition with minimal wear on tie-ins and belay loop. BUT it's getting to probably 12-15 years old+. I trust it and hung in it fairly recently but whether you would with soft goods >10 yrs old is a personal decision. Bought a while ago and can't quite make out the date on the label. Use at your own risk but that's the case with all climbing gear duh. Your gonna die for sure. 

Bolting Kit - $50 + $10 Shipping 

What you see is what you get. If you don't know what you see, then you should'nt be getting it. The Dakota Bolt Works bag is super awesome and has a copper tube/pocket thingy which fits a brush and bit. Bits are 3/8 & 1/2" SDS but pretty worn and you'll need new ones no doubt - happy to toss before shipping if you want. 

Metolius Big Wall rack/pack - $15 + $10 shipping - great condition

Great shape, will include free (adjusted for shipping as needed) If you buy most of of the big wall gear above. 

MISC FREE STUFF  

Will throw any of these below items in with the purchase of other stuff - just say the word.  

- Petzl OG Reverso, pretty well worn and has some grooves but not sharp yet.

- Trango Jaws belay Device, well used but fine

- BD Ice Clipper - basically new

- Petzl Ultra Legere Pully Thing - goes on a symmetrical carabiner to form a pulley - works OK - good luck

SOLD (FREED?) - Beal 10.2 60m Rope - not really for climbing anymore - please don't use it for that - it's retired. But if you wanna use it for art or utility stuff (non-life-safety) and wanna pay then 30-40$ it will cost to ship (or pick up local for free) it's yours. Don't climb on this or you'll die for sure. 

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!