FS: Closet clean out pt 1 - arcteryx jackets, patagonia pants, marmot pants, mostly smalls

Trying to trim the closet prior to moving. Prices including Paypal fees (or you can pay with Venmo too) AND priority shipping within CONUS. Shipping discount if you can meet in Chicago. Will listen to reasonable offers. Discounts on multiple items available. Will be making more posts to include w+m climbing shoes, thule roof rack components, a BD crash pad.

Group picture of items in this post: https://imgur.com/a/jdrYtNO (that's my reddit username on the timestamp card)

Didn't include close-ups of the new items as they look exactly like stock photos.

For reference: I'm 5'7", 150lbs, 36" chest, 29" waist, 29" inseam.

1) EUC Men's small (fits more like medium) Rush ski jacket/shell grey/blue - $300. catch and release. Bought on here previously but never wore it as it was too large and ended up getting something else. Note that this jacket is a true shell and meant to have layers underneath. As such, it fits more like a medium. Everything is still in great condition, it just sat in my closet. Would also be open to trade of other ski shells that fit like an actual small or xs.

2) NWT men's medium Cassiar softshell ski jacket mustard/midnight - $400. Picked up for a friend, didn't end up needing it. Brand new, unworn. Can't even wear it as it isn't my size. rei.com/product/105033/arct…

3) NWT WOMEN'S medium delta lt fleece black - $100. bought as part of a group order for work couple months ago, was an accidental extra

4) EUC Men's Patagonia duck canvas pants green 30/30 - $40. originally 32 inseam, hemmed to ~30. Fit is too full for me, it's a full/regular cut. I like slim to skinny. Wore probably less than 5 times. wornwear.patagonia.com/p/pa…

5) EUC Men's Marmot Transcene convertible pants green 30/32 - $40. Too long for me. Slightly fuller cut than I prefer. A true "regular" cut. Very nice and like material for hiking. If this came in a 28/30 I think it'd be perfect. backcountry.com/marmot-tran…;utm_source=MCCM&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=bcs_ship_confirm_retail