Wanted: TarpTent, other gear, major thru

I have made a tall order for myself on a planned thru hike next year beginning early March and ending as late as November, my budget isn't the best as the gear list is long and the hiking and supply list will be longer.

• Any used TarpTent for sale I'll likely make an offer, most interested in the Contrail, Moment, and Notch in that order (nothing more than 1 person) or any solid, 1 person tent < 2.5lbs.
  • Winter Sleeping bag < 25* please include weight. Also considering very warm sleeping bag liners to use along with a 3-season if you have any of those (the liner not the bag, unless you want to try me for both?) Must add at least 20-30* rating.
  • Snowshoes of a reasonable weight (< 3lbs?) Northern Lites look amazing but sure are expensive at full price (I also have enormous feet), must be able to carry close to 250 lbs.
  • Merino Wool long sleeve base layer for winter layering, an attached hood is a huge plus.
  • Synthetic, Convertible hiking pants. Poly preferred. (34W)

Please include any links/pictures you have available as well as the obvious (like weight, size, etc), feel free to include an asking price or allow me to make an offer - up to you. PM/E-mail is welcome and yes, I have PayPal.

Thank you!