FS: Spring Cleaning! Patagonia, Revo, Julbo + More

All prices include shipping to CONUS.  Paypal F&F or Venmo Friends.  I have sold tons of stuff on here and have lots of references if you need 'em!

Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket Mens Medium - used once or twice, in basically brand new condition - $225

Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants Mens Medium - used once or twice, in basically brand new condition - $175 

Julbo Fury Running/Cycling Sunglasses - Photochromic lenses, they go from clear to black.  No scratches, fantastic condition - $125

Revo Onix Goggles - never used - $60 

Revo Wordsmith Goggles - used once or twice, no scratches - $75

Patagonia Galvanized Jacket Mens Medium - in good condition, has a couple tiny holes that have been glued on the backer fabric. A nice stretchy waterproof shell, almost didn't want to sell it but trying to clear the closet out - $200 

Travel Aeropress - Only used a couple times, then found my old one! $25 

Inov8 Pro Running Vest 0-15L - actually a pretty cool vest, I just have too many already.  You can read about it here. https://outdoorsmagic.com/article/inov-8-all-terrain-pro-vest-0-15-review/ Bottles have only been used once, and bleached/cleaned thoroughly. Size  M/L.  $70

Patagonia Sloperunner 8L Vest - Mens M - in excellent condition, does not come with the 2L hydration bladder because there is a small hole in the bite valve and it leaks.  If you want it anyways, just lmk.  Lightweight vest! - $60

Prana Zion Pants - Sml width X 32L - I am a 31 waist and they fit well.   I imagine they would work well for anyone 30-32. They have just a tiny bit of wear in the usual spots, but so much life in them $25

Arcteryx Trucker Cap - Some of the printing is coming off a bit as you can see from the photos but otherwise no stains or anything.  $15 or free with any $100+ purchase

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags