FS: Closet clean out - skis, ski boots, ZipFits, helmets, avy backpacks/beacon, Arc'teryx jacket

Closet clean-out - trying to fund my next few months of climbing with a gas guzzling van and super over-inflated gas prices! Also found out this year that I really just like climbing way more than skiing. So come get your stuff for next winter (or for spring corn!)

I'll post one picture of each item here. I have more pictures and am willing to take close-ups and give more details, so if you're interested please reach out! PM or text at 678-800-3771. I'm not going to price this stuff off the bat - you make an offer and I'll see if it works for me! 

Local pickup in Utah Valley or Salt Lake Valley if you're seeing this before April 19th. Otherwise local pickup in the Seattle area after April 22nd. Also willing to ship anywhere within the US as long as you pay shipping. PayPal and Venmo works, and happy to accept G&S for your protection if you'd like.

Head e-Rally Super Shape Worldcup Performance Skis - 177cm. Excellent condition - skiied on them 5-10 days. Never been re-tuned/ground. Mounted with Head Superflex PRD 12 GripWalk adjustable bindings. I have more pictures of the bases, edges, and bindings.

Look NX 12 Demo Bindings + demo plate and screws (not pictured). Adjusts from 260-372mm BSL. Brake width is 100mm. DIN ranges from 3.5 to 12. Bindings are gripwalk compatible. Passed a torque test from my tune shop before I pulled em off my skis - they're in great condition and ready-to-go.

23.5 Lange RS Short Cuff 120 boots - 276mm BSL. Great condition. Skied on these 30 days this year. The liner is in decent shape with some life in it because I only skied on the stock liner for 15 days before switching to ZipFits. The duct tape on the toe is to prevent water from leaking in - a common Lange problem.

23.5 ZipFit World Cup Stealth boot liners. These are absolutely crusher. They've been skied on for 15 days but are in perfect condition. ZipFits never pack out because they are infinitely refillable with cork filler using their baffle system. They supposedly get 500-1000 days and will outlast 3 boot shells. One heat mold or 3 days skiing and these will be perfectly formed to your foot.

Arc'teryx Beta LT Hadron Men's Medium Hard Shell. This jacket is missing three non-consecutive teeth in the zipper, which makes it more difficult to slide the zipper pull past the missing teeth. I've been able to manage with that defect but you might want to get that fixed. I got quoted $100 by a zipper repair shop to fix it, so I'll knock that amount off my expectations for an offer. Otherwise, it's in near perfect condition - no holes, rips, tears, or defects. 

Mammut Barryvox Avalanche Transceiver. Includes chest harness. This guy is in perfect shape. Works well, has good range, used it a few times this season. Didn't have a picture of my device handy but I can send one if you're interested.

Smith Level MIPS Large Helmet. Almost new - used a total of 10 days. Wrote my name in Sharpie in small print on the back. Otherwise no falls, impacts, or defects. Treated it well for the 1 month I had it.

Black Diamond Half Dome Helmet. Well worn, well loved helmet. This one is not in great shape, as it's been worn a shit ton. It is a nice first helmet though, and is definitely safe and structurally intact. It'll protect your dome and it comes with some stickers!

Marker synthetic inner liner jacket - size Medium. I actually have the hard shell outer ski jacket that is meant to go with this inner, but I don't have a picture of it right now. It's red and black and you might look like a gaper wearing it. But I thrifted it myself so if you're interested in both I can send pictures of the outer shell too!

Dakine Heli 12 backcountry touring pack. Both are in fine condition. All zippers and buckles function properly. No holes or tears.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags