FS: R1, BD C4 #6, Arcteryx Cerium SL Large, Arc Nuclei AR Large, Arc Alpha SL Large

Hello MP, 

Letting go of an extra Black Diamond Camalot # 5, previous generation, minimal use, placed a fistful of times (pun intended), vast majority of times has sat in the bottom of a gear bin. Sling date 2011, cam action smooth and snappy.  - $80 shipped - SOLD

C4 #6, two of them, one I think is a factory second due to the color, other is typical last gen boat anchor - $100 shipped because it'll be like $15 each to ship?

Patagonia R1 pullover blue, mens small, with yellow accents (doesn’t show in photo). Has thumb holes. Hem around waist has a loose thread (photo of it). $65 shipped

Mens Cerium SL Hoody, 2019, grey (Pegasus or something in arc terms). Large. Has a lateral oriented tear through one baffle, was patched without loss of plumage (reflective tenacious tape in photo on front), otherwise super light nice jacket, no notable major flaws, wrinkles and such are just lazy positioning. (sorry for bad photos, rushed them on my way out the door to work) - $150 shipped

Arcteryx Nuclei AR 2015 Large Mens (red-ish/orange-ish)- two small tears patched with tenacious tape, discontinued model sadly, wonderfully nice thin shell over insulation  makes for a stellar belay/summit jacket, just a bit too big for me to justify holding onto - $165 shipped SOLD

Arcteryx Alpha SL 2016- Mens Large - (brown-ish-greyish, more flat brownish than greyish) - no major flaws or full thickness tears - super light (hence the name SL?) -$200 shipped

I am no arcteryx guru so hollar if prices are far off

--will try to take better lit photos later today, and note to self to update with C4 #6's

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags