**Price Drops** Men's XL Closet Cleanout - Patagonia R2 Full-zip Fleece Jacket - Patagonia Capilene Long-sleeve Crew Tops - Prana Journeyman "Climb" T-shirt

I have a handful of nice top layers, all men's size XL, that I'm letting go of. Prices don't include shipping or PayPal fees, but if someone wants to purchase all four garments at my asking prices then I'll cover both. That means you could get all four pieces for the less than the retail price of the jacket!  Please take a look...

Patagonia R2 Fleece Full-zip Jacket  This jacket is in excellent condition with very few signs of use. I'd call the condition "just off new." Large zippered chest & hand pockets as well as large interior "drop" pockets on each side. Made from Polartec Thermal Pro fabric, this jacket has that awesome "fuzzy warm" retro Patagonia look to it. Retailed for $169.00. Asking $100.00

More pics: imgur.com/gallery/qF1wlsh

Patagonia Lightweight Capilene Long-sleeve Crew Tops
One orange and one blue. Both tops are in like-new condition and ready for years of adventure. Made in the USA. Asking $25.00 for one or $45.00 for both.

More pics: imgur.com/gallery/ejuYYI9

Prana Journeyman "Climb" T-shirt
A cool graphic tee made from a durable Organic Cotton/Recycled Polyester blend fabric in a Fair Trade certified factory. Retailed for $35.00. Asking $12.00.

More Pics: imgur.com/gallery/BMSY8wi

Thanks for looking and be well!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags