WTS: Attache carabiners, Mythos, ATC Pilot, Rope, Ascenders

WTS 

All of the gear was bought new by me (only owner) and stored in a climbing pack in my closet. Used for trad 15 times or so, and mock leading/ anchor clinics/ top roping anchors and SPI training class….never got around to the certification.

Prices by Pics

• 5 Cams Rock Empire robots (.5, 1, 2, 3 ,4) Older but all reslung by YATES in 2014 (very little use since) - racking carabiners included
  • 3 Petzl Round stock attache carabiners - one in great condition, 2 have a bit more wear/slight beginning of grooving (see pics) and 1 BD minipearabiner
  • La Sportiva Mythos Size 43 - only slightly used....see pics
  • BD ATC Pilot and Gridlock screwgate - used 5-6 times
  • Petzl left and right ascenders with 5 step Blue water etriers - well used but still in great functional shape
  • Bluewater lightning pro 9.7x60m (manufactured May 2018): New, unwrapped. Never been taken outdoors. Will not ship the rope, local pickup in the University of Maryland College Park area.

Cams w/ racking carabiners - $65 shipped

Carabiners $50 - shipped

Mythos $75 shipped

ATC Pilot and gridlock $40 shipped

Ascenders and Etriers - $75 shipped - white lines are where initials/marking were sanded off

Rope would do $100 local pickup (if you want it shipped, although I don't really want to, we can talk) 

I have sold a few things on here, including a full rack, before but also have 100% positive on Ebay with 226 items (53 as seller).

Payment only through paypal - will give address when confirming sale – Please feel free to NOT use friends and family (and don't tack on 3%)….you should be protected, at my cost, on something you buy online (I take the 3% hit). Also shipping is included. No international shipping/purchasing please.

PM with any questions and thanks for looking! - Can possibly do discounts if purchasing multiple things.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags