FS: Phantom Techs, Ergonomics, Cassin X-Dreams, Ice screws, Jackets and Packs, small Solar Panel

Hey Ya'll! Finally getting around to some spring cleaning and expedition budgeting! Open to offers on the high priced items or to bundle things but most of this stuff is good or not very used and priced accordingly. Willing to wait till the fall too since it's the end of the winter most places. 

Venmo preferred but can use paypal too.

Trying to sell locally so stuff might not be updated right away if sold other places.

Phantom tech 44.5 - $550 used 1 season, These are one of lightest ice climbing boots out there right now! If your feet are tired after those long ice approaches or your old plastic boots are keeping you from sending M16 then these are the boots to get! There is some light abrasion on the instep, re-waterproofed and zippers waxed recently and include the manufactures zipper wax. (Take care of the zips!!!)

G20+ Crampons - $100 used 3 seasons 

Best of both worlds: rigid and light crampons! I replaced the front point at the beginning of the season and have recently sharpened them. All the secondary points have been touched up as well. One has some duct tape on them to act as an anti-snowballing plate and it works decently well for what it is. I can throw in fresh points for $45 if you want!

Ergonomic ice tools - $500, used 1 season, willing to trade these for a good condition second gen nomic or used newer style nomic, older model prefered.

Do you have dreams of long hard and steep dry routes. Or do you want to send all the picked out WI3+ at Ouray with no effort? Then these are the tools for you! The picks have been modified specific to drytooling, I have a set of polish dry picks I'll include as well!

X-Dream Ice Tools - $350, Lightly used 2 seasons as a back up pair.

The name says it all with these ones! Picks have been filed but are still great for one more season of Ice, and I am talking about a hyalite style 7 months of ice type of season!

Ice Screws

Cassin Rocket Plus 16cm - $100 for both, barely used the one and the other has never seen the light of day, will split for $60 for the new one and $45 for the used one.

BD Ultralight 16cm - $55, found this in hyalite, used a few times and dislike a bunch, my find your gain

Grivel 360 13cm - $30 another Hyalite find! Yay for dropped screws!

All other BD Express - $40 per screw, some have never seen ice!

Outdoor Research ColdFront Hoody, Large - $150 Brand New with Tags! Too many Jackets!

Feathered Friends Volant Parka, Medium - $300, Basically new, worn like 5 days, this is the warmest jacket I've every used, unfortunately its a bit short on me at 5'12". It has a button attached hood, two hand warmer pockets and two inside pockets. An awesome expedition parka for a smaller person than I!

Goal Zero Nomad 7 Solar Panel - $30, work great I just got a larger one for bigger trips and dont need two!

Arcteryx Alpha FL 40 pack (2020 model so its actually 40L) - $150  Its only been used a few days so there's some dirt on the fabric but man this thing is still very red and very burly. Realized I don't like the sack and two straps design.

BD Agent Ava-lung ski pack 20L - $50, awesome day pack for sidecountry laps or shorter tours, compatible with Ava-lung rebreather, has a dedicated avy gear pocket and straps for diagonal ski carrying! Small rip repaired with some gorilla tape (way longer lasting than a gear patch) on the side from an A frame ski carry.